Sunday 22 March 2009

Wouldn't Happen To You. Shouldn't Happen To Anyone.


<-- This is another of my mock-ups, however, I think I'm actually going to run with this idea.
I have come up with the tagline 'Wouldn't happen to you. Shouldn't happen to anyone', and although the image is a shoddy one off google images, I feel the poster has potential once doubled with my own images.
Basically, I want the poster to be something teenagers can identify with, as the kind of hard hitting facts I've been researching are so far removed from anything the typical British teen has had to deal with it could alienate them from Amnesty's work. Therefore, I'm going to photograph people the average young person could relate to, then couple that with a high impact fact/case study, plus the tag line, hopefully resulting in an campaign that highlights the differences in the lives of British teens and those abroad, without alienating the target audience.

No comments: