Sunday 22 March 2009

Visual Thinking: Final Outcomes



Much to my annoyance I can't seem to get my work to upload in it's normal colours, no matter what I do with it. However, these are two of my final outcomes for the project. The one on the left is a further development of my final mock-up, using photo's I had commissioned by a Photography student, when I found out I wouldn't be allowed to use AIB's photography studio's as I hadn't had an induction. I removed the amnesty candle from the final design as it wasn't my image, plus I thought it looked a little out of place floating in mid-air. I had the full case study on the board to support the main statements, and detail how the audience could help Amnesty with cases like that. The design on the top right plays on the 'trial' theme. I had the model hold the board out to the side as though being photographed after arrest.
<--- This is my T section advert, which is obviously quite difficult to see. The image in the bottom part is one of my models holding the board with the amnesty logo and website on it, looking down at the floor with her legs curled up underneath her. This was my favourite of all the outcomes.

No comments: