Monday 23 March 2009

Mmm...Type Radio, Now We Are Talking!

The dust has barely had chance to settle on our flash animation, and here we are again, at the start of a new unit. This is another unit I was anticipating, as I've seen some of the second years type radio articles, and was highly impressed with them. 
So far I've picked Vince Frost out of a hat (yay!), begun the laborious task of transcripting his interview (I can only seem to remember about 3 words at a time, so that involves a lot of stop/starting) and done a couple of sessions of InDesign (definitely better than Quark, in my opinion). So far I'm feeling positive about this unit. Magazine design is definitely something i'd be very interested in doing, and what better opportunity to see how well I can do it. 

I must say though, if I hear the words 'ya'know' one more time I may well throw my Mac out of the window. These words seem to make up 80% of everything Vince Frost says, and it's starting to wear very thin. That aside, he does seem to have quite a dry sense of humour, which is keeping me slightly amused throughout this task.

I guess there's not much else to say at the moment, so i'll leave it at that for now.

No comments: